This is a short guide on how to install and run the FPGA Expansion Pack for Vivado.
1. Before running the FPGA Expansion Pack, you will need a Plunify Cloud account with credits in it. Please visit https://cloud.plunify.com/register to sign up and add credits.
2. After registration, please download the installer of FPGA Expansion Pack at:
• the FPGA Expansion Pack page, or,
• the download page in the Plunify Cloud Web Console.
3. Run the installer and follow the steps.
4. Open Vivado, and notice the 6 new FPGA Expansion Pack buttons on the tool bar.
Click any one of them to sign in (one-time), and start working on your cloud FPGA project.