2.7.4 Release Notes
- Unable to register Quartus 19.3.0 Pro as a toolchain.
2.7.3 Release Notes
- Update ISE settings and ISE device family support
2.7.2 Release Notes
- Added support for Vivado 2019.2.1 and Vitis
- Added support for Quartus Prime 19.4
- Display 'Logic Levels' in the failing timing paths section of the Results panel (Vivado projects).
- Introduced Automatic Maximum Fanout settings in the Hot Start recipe for Quartus projects where high fanout nets are detected.
- Added a built-in 'vivado_tcl' example to show how InTime supports Vivado non-project mode Tcl scripts.
- Reduced the number of download popups when retrieving results from Plunify Cloud.
- Added OS information in the Help > About dialog.
- Enabled environment variables to be passed to InTime Workers in the Private Cloud mode.
- Added support for querying the FMax, Worst Hold and Worst Setup results in the 'strategy ..." Tcl command.
- Removed the 'Quartus Prime Pro' tab from File > Settings as user configuration is now done in a configuration file called extract_quartuspp.ini instead.
- Return more reports and checkpoints to the InTime Client after completing a build in Private Cloud or Plunify Cloud mode.
- Enabled an option to include or exclude Minimum Pulse Width slack when calculating the Total Negative Slack for Quartus projects.
- Support post-placement termination for Vivado non-project Tcl scripts.
- Added a 'control_create_epaf' Flow Property to let the user specify if EPAF (large backup files) need to be generated for every build in Private Cloud mode.
- Trimmed text in logs and dialog boxes to make messages more user-friendly.
- Resolved a failure caused by unsupported snapshot types in newer versions of Quartus Prime Pro.
- Fixed a problem encountered when resuming a job in the Local mode of optimization.
- Resolved an issue for the Extra Opt Exploration recipe where the parent checkpoint could not be found.
- Rectified issues in the SSI Exploration recipe related to instance selection.
2.7.1 Release Notes
The following new features, improvements, and fixes are available:
- Support for Vivado 2019.2.
- Support for more Tcl commands in the non-project mode (Vivado).
- Added an "Unrouted Nets" column in the Project History.
- Added the SSI Exploration recipe to automatically floor-plan multi-die devices.
- Added a "Copy" option when you right-click anywhere in the Session Log tab.
- Added a "Copy" option in the Manage Logs submenu when you right-click a revision.
- Disabled the Test/Add button in the "SSH Parameters:" dialog if no IP address has been entered.
- Disabled the Remove button in the "SSH Parameters:" if no IP address has been selected.
- Fixed a file extension recognition issue when there are multiple dots or periods in the filename.
- Fixed an issue where InTime did not stop even when the Stop if Post-place Timing is Bad property is enabled, and the condition is satisfied.
- Fixed an issue where the get_files command was not handled properly.
2.7.0 Release Notes
2.7.0 is a beta available only to selected customers. It will be officially released as version 2.7.1.