The InTime design optimization software can be run on the command-line or from a Tcl script. By inserting a single command in your existing Vivado Tcl script, you can invoke InTime to optimize your design.
In addition, InTime supports designs created in Vivado’s non-project and project modes as well.
- Latest version of InTime installed.
- The desired Vivado version and license are properly registered in InTime (Configuration Guide).
- One of the two usage modes:
- (Non-project mode) A post-synthesis checkpoint (DCP) on which link_design has been executed, so that all constraints and IP core dependencies are in the DCP.
- (Project mode) An XPR file
- An InTime Tcl script (see respective example below)
- Linux Operating System
- Windows Operating System
Knowledge Base ID: 20190416 – Last Reviewed: April 18, 2019